We'd like to welcome you to the Azonic® website.
- You agree to abide by the following terms and conditions if you continue to browse and use our website. Please read them thoroughly before proceeding.
- Azonic® has its own identity, and our website may refer to us as "we" or "us" at times. The user or viewer of our website is referred to as "you."
- Links to other websites may be found on our website. These links are solely offered to assist you in finding relevant websites, services, and items that may be of interest to you. They do not imply that we recommend those sites. It is up to you to choose whether the services/products offered on those websites are appropriate for you. Azonic® is not responsible for the website's owners or administrators.
- The information on this website is generic in nature and is subject to change at any time without notice. Use of our website's materials/information is fully at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any damages you may incur.
- We make every effort to provide you with accurate information on our website. However, before making any major decisions, please contact us or any other specialists in the industry.
Policy on Cancellation and Refunds
To ensure your happiness, Azonic® relies on this Cancellation and Refund Policy. You may not be satisfied with our services in some cases due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, we may issue a refund or cancel your reservation under the following terms.
The Cancellation and Refund Policies for each of our services are clearly outlined below.
Designing a logo, a brochure, or a graphic
Refund in full – If the project's original design style is not accepted or the project is not started, you will be eligible for a full refund. In this case, a full refund policy will be implemented.
Partially refundable - If we fail to produce after receiving approval of the original design style, we will issue a partial refund according to the work we did.
No Refund - If the job is completed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Web Development or Web Programming
Refund in full – If the project has not been started, you will receive a full refund.
Partially refundable - If we fail to execute the job according to our agreement, we will provide a partial refund. According to the scope of the project, the reimbursement amount will be computed in proportion to the project that has been completed vs. the project that has still to be completed.
No Refund - No refunds are available once the project has been completed and uploaded to the server.
Internet marketing and SEO
We have no influence over the search engines' or directories' policies. Even once the process has begun, becoming featured on some search engines and directories may take longer. Search engines and directories may remove your listing for no apparent or predicted cause in some circumstances. As a result, Azonic® is not liable for any changes made to your website by third parties that may have an impact on your search engine or directory ranking.
Our SEO and internet marketing services necessitate a significant amount of resources and time to develop the best approach, resulting in internal costs. As a result, payments for SEO and other forms of internet marketing are non-refundable.
If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund policies, please contact us.
At any time, we retain the right to amend this policy. As a result, we ask that you examine our policy on a regular basis. Please send us a note if you have any questions or recommendations about this policy.
Note: This Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to all Azonic® - owned websites.
The policy was last modified on December 16, 2021.